• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    FYI NorthernLadyUK is rather demanding and far less forgiving...
    or at least that is what NLUK says...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Attempting to get a paper plane launcher working:

Waste of time.

Ill designed piece of crap.

Now this looks much better:

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Attempting to get a paper plane launcher working:

Waste of time.

Ill designed piece of crap.

Now this looks much better:

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Morning all!

A very broken night's sleep, mostly spent on the sofa, means I'm knackered.

I was dreaming a lot. One of them was bizarre and probably means something is wrong with me:

I met MF and she was an attractive red haired lady. I was vaguely surprised but very pleased to finally meet someone I'd heard so much about.

Luckily I don't remember the rest. Why am I dreaming about CUK?
          I've been having odd dreams too.

After my hairy legs dream a couple of weeks ago, I had a strange dream where I was on a quiz show team, and we were trying to choose a mascot. I brought along a Barbie doll and when I got her out my bag she had hairy legs - almost like she had furry boots on. Must google hairy legs dreams...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I've been having odd dreams too.

After my hairy legs dream a couple of weeks ago, I had a strange dream where I was on a quiz show team, and we were trying to choose a mascot. I brought along a Barbie doll and when I got her out my bag she had hairy legs - almost like she had furry boots on. Must google hairy legs dreams...
            First result in google...

"If you are a woman and dream that your legs are hairy, then it suggests that you are too domineering. You may be overly controlling in a relationship.If you are trying to cover up your hairy legs, then it points to your passive aggressive nature"

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              First result in google...

"If you are a woman and dream that your legs are hairy, then it suggests that you are too domineering. You may be overly controlling in a relationship.If you are trying to cover up your hairy legs, then it points to your passive aggressive nature"

My legs haven't been hairy in my dreams - it's other people/dolls with the fur.
              Perhaps I'm being domineered. People pay good money for that...

Comment

Home again

I have to say, I thought dConstruct was a bit disappointing this year. Some of the talks seemed to be waffle about not very much of substance. Indeed, at one point I was quite taken aback when everybody started clapping, and I realised the speaker had finished - the last couple of sentences, far from providing a solid conclusion, had seemed so vague that, even as we clapped, whatever vestige of meaning they possessed had already slipped from my mind

Comment

Oh, and a shout-out to the TK Maxx lorry driver who almost wiped me out on the M25 by suddenly changing lanes, as I was passing, with no warning and for no reason (the lane he was in being perfectly clear ahead of him for at least half-a-mile). If there'd have been anything in the next lane over, I'd have been well stuffed

He then continued in the second lane, despite the inside lane remaining completely clear, for at least another few miles. Maybe he usually drives extremely wide loads like turbines and forgot that today, it was just a load of remaindered t-shirts.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Off to the Rugby today...

For once, i'm getting paid for it and free match tickets...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X