• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What's on the menu?

Summat from the chippy or bacon related?
    I had a cold chicken leg in the fridge, which I just guzzled with some crisps

Now trying to decide whether to go to the pub later, or get an early night. If I go out, there's a small rump steak in the freezer I'll defrost to have on a sandwich when I get in.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      My phone is on its way
      And it's here! It's taken me 15 minutes how to eject the sim tray.

Mine's the wrong size

Comment

And it's here! It's taken me 15 minutes how to eject the sim tray.

Mine's the wrong size
        You get two...a micro and a nano sim card tray...
        Join IPSE

Comment

better join the group now
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            You get two...a micro and a nano sim card tray...
            Mine's neither. Will visit Orange shoppe tomorrow and see if they can supply me with something suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I found your Tree Norrahe

Are you insinuating summat?????
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Does it still work?

Thought that might have fecked the element and whatnot.
                It works! Made a brew this morning without considering the potential for disaster! Since it was on for 24 hours it could have burnt the whole place down....

Comment

Mine's neither. Will visit Orange shoppe tomorrow and see if they can supply me with something suitable.
                  Is yours one of the old giant ones? Get a Stanley knife and trim it!

Comment

I had the same problem with mine, the eejits cut the wrong size hole, despite me giving them the specific measurements, a copy of the spec etc.. and I had to wait several days before someone came and sorted it.
                    Without wishing to lower the tone, the thing with holes is it's better to have one that's too small than one that's too big.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Without wishing to lower the tone, the thing with holes is it's better to have one that's too small than one that's too big.
                      I'm glad you weren't fitting my kitchen
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X