• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner time - chicken curry.

Comment

Wile watching James May's Toy stories

Comment

Large Christmas lunch consumed.

Got another tomorrow.

Comment

Got a steak that needs to be eaten. That keeps happening

Comment

Baby bp likes vultures as they don't kill to eat.

I think he is missing how vegetarianism works....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Seems like a very sensible compromise position to me. "I'm vegetarian, so I only eat animals that have been killed by somebody else." Even I could be a vegetarian at that rate

Comment

Much better to kill just for the lolz.

Comment

Client B want me to go to install their/my system at a company in London.

Thought it rang a bell - just realised that their IT director was the IT director at my last PermCo - and my two solitary (can you have two solitary?) linkedIn recommendations are from those two people.

Still, might take the opportunity to catch up over lunch - he was a decent bloke.

Comment

hmm...might be a night to order takeout...none of us can be arsed to make anything to eat...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Is it because they drink red wine?

I often think its not chips that are the issue - its cooking them in a decent quality oil.
                      I'm sorry, it's not like I don't use quality oil.

It's not chips, these guys deep fry everything, Kaastengels, bitterbollen, ollie bollen, vlammetjes, kip kroketten, garnarelen krotketten.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X