• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    This morning I'll be running 10 miles with 15kg of weight through a military training ground. I'm woefully unprepared - wish me luck!
    Good luck!

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Roast lamb for lunch.

I did sommat wrong with it as it wasn't as nice as I usually manage.

The rice pud was pretty good though, I though I'd over cooked it but it was actually still nice & milky once I'd stirred it all through.

Dishes to be done, then it's siopio* again.

*Yng Nghymraeg in preparation for tomorrow's return to the higher tedium.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Bored.

Now.

Roast lamb for lunch.

I did sommat wrong with it as it wasn't as nice as I usually manage.

The rice pud was pretty good though, I though I'd over cooked it but it was actually still nice & milky once I'd stirred it all through.

Dishes to be done, then it's siopio* again.

*Yng Nghymraeg in preparation for tomorrow's return to the higher tedium.
        Variation on Salad Lyonnaise for us. MrsB is trying to cut back on the heavy meals.

Added some green beans and new potatoes to fill it out a bit.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Threw it in the bin and went to the chip shop instead to fill it out a bit.
          FTFY

Comment

Finally back in the land of the living after driving back from Spain, managed to pilfer the wine cellar while over there so will post details of what i managed to walk away with
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nice day out in Windsor...knackered now...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Foodies!

Planning a weekend in London, want a good recommendations for Dinner somewhere to impress, thinking the Hawksmoor again but also fancy some other options, will be staying at Canary Wharf and will be at Excel Saturday daytime
                Last edited by SimonMac; 31 August 2014, 17:23.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Variation on Salad Lyonnaise for us. MrsB is trying to cut back on the heavy meals.

Added some green beans and new potatoes to fill it out a bit.
                  The last of my broad beans and a rather large new potato I extracted from the greenhouse were the best bits.

I've got to stop over cooking the meat.

The timing is difficult coz I've been cooking it the same way for nearly 40 years & the reduction in size of the cut is fecking up my timings.

Comment

So there we are, the kitchen floor is washed, the slippery mat things that ZMr was so proud of are washed & dried as well.

I ought to burn the feckers, but can't bring myself to do it. Yet.

Washed the sheets & pillow cases.

Dried them out in the sun.

Went shopping.

Came back from shopping.

Cut 4 lawns.

Didn't cut the two new lawns.

Pumped up the tyres on two cars.

Consumed a tin of BBE 2012 beef ravioli.

Found some more tins of Baked Beans & Pork Sausages, BBE 2013.

Dunno how much more of this out of date stuff is about. .

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Foodies!

Planning a weekend in London, want a good recommendations for Dinner somewhere to impress, thinking the Hawksmoor again but also fancy some other options, will be staying at Canary Wharf and will be at Excel Saturday daytime
                      oxo tower (sorry couldn't resist)..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X