• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to have run out of energy.

My spring is sprung.

:

I should be making an appointment for Barclays to come to the hospital to see my dad about making a 3rd party mandate for his accounts.

But I seem unable to do so.

Ho hum.

Comment

Afternoon!

You'll be pleased to know I'm not sunbathing as it's cloudy outside but still warm, so I'm coding in my swimwear in the office. I'm quite pleased with myself - I've written one line of C#! The first steps are the hardest.

Where the feck did my motivation go!

Might get another steak from Sunday's BBQ and chomp on that while I stare at this code for another hour.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It's now cool going on cold here.

I've shut all the windoze.

It's also increasingly windy.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Afternoon!

You'll be pleased to know I'm not sunbathing as it's cloudy outside but still warm, so I'm coding in my swimwear in the office. I'm quite pleased with myself - I've written one line of C#! The first steps are the hardest.

Where the feck did my motivation go!

Might get another steak from Sunday's BBQ and chomp on that while I stare at this code for another hour.
            HyperD! How do you feel about trying Goodman for the next Grub Club? Pogle was telling me she's been to the one in the city and the one in Canary Wharf and the CW one had better service, but the steaks were excellent in both places. I had a quick look at the menu, looks like there's plenty of tasty stuff.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              HyperD! How do you feel about trying Goodman for the next Grub Club? Pogle was telling me she's been to the one in the city and the one in Canary Wharf and the CW one had better service, but the steaks were excellent in both places. I had a quick look at the menu, looks like there's plenty of tasty stuff.

What do you think?
              Just had a look at their menu and they don't even use local beef, it's primarily US and horror of all horrors Irish ( I generally avoid as it tastes of nowt, they seem to have a lot of Irish beef in cloggers) with some Scottish beef. Why on earth would you import beef when you can get a good breed in the UK, anything imported will have been vac packed. at least Hawksmoor go to a lot of effort with their beef.

Oh, and I'd avoid Barbecoa, they were closed down recently as the butcher shop part of the resturant ( which also supplies the resturant as well as the public) got a really bad hygiene rating.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

grr

interview was on Friday, confirmation I got it Friday still no sodding paperwork....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bored.

Now.

But it's buggering off down the hill time soon.

All my line follower buggies work*.

*This is a fairly flexible definition of the term "work" of course.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Just had a look at their menu and they don't even use local beef, it's primarily US and horror of all horrors Irish ( I generally avoid as it tastes of nowt, they seem to have a lot of Irish beef in cloggers) with some Scottish beef. Why on earth would you import beef when you can get a good breed in the UK, anything imported will have been vac packed. at least Hawksmoor go to a lot of effort with their beef.
                    Really? I assumed the Buccleuch meat was from Scotland?

Edit: Ah, missed the bit where you mentioned Scottish beef

Comment

Shopping done

Teapot activated

Now to remember all the things I forgot to get, despite remembering I needed them while I was in the shop

Comment

Working...
                      X