• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazingly I have reached the bottom of my urgent work queue for once. Time to let it build up to the usual 5 urgent issues to be juggled at once. A 30 minute walk should do it.....

Comment

Cooler today thankfully, am hoping this also applies to the house as well.

Luckily only 90 mins left here.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Managed to pick up a wierdo walking back from town.

Started innocent enough ("Luvverly wevva we're 'avin"), then progressed to "Do you play tennis?" Er, no. "Oh, just wondered. You got proper musculine legs".

Oh.

I presume it's a cross between masculine and muscular, but, as compliments go (he sounded as if he did indeed consider musculine legs on a laydee an admirable quality), I think it's probably a 1/10 (and only gets the 1 because it's arguably slightly better than having my cellulite admired).

He kept up for about 10 minutes till I decided to take an early turn off for the office.

He parted with "'Ope I see you again".

Not if I see you first, mate.

This is why I don't wear skirts more often.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Yet MF continues to claim to be in the states....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Started innocent enough ("Luvverly wevva we're 'avin"), then progressed to "Do you play tennis?" Er, no. "Oh, just wondered. You got proper musculine legs".

Oh.

I presume it's a cross between masculine and muscular, but, as compliments go (he sounded as if he did indeed consider musculine legs on a laydee an admirable quality), I think it's probably a 1/10 (and only gets the 1 because it's arguably slightly better than having my cellulite admired).

He kept up for about 10 minutes till I decided to take an early turn off for the office.

Was MF hanging around outside KFC again?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Yet MF continues to claim to be in the states....
              Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Was MF hanging around outside KFC again?
              This guy was skinny and didn't have enough teeth to munch through a KFC.

Perhaps that's the cure for obesity - removal of the gnashers.

Comment

Oh.

For some reason this made me think of

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Actually, the fact that I haven't seen MF hanging around outside KFC could mean that he really is in the states? Blimey.

Comment

Actually, the fact that I haven't seen MF hanging around outside KFC could mean that he really is in McDonalds? Blimey.
                    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      FTFY
                      Nah, I'd have spotted him in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X