• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all I need to decide on is what cocktail to have before dinner.

Pimms royale, strawberry daiquiri or plain old V&T
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right! WTF is going on with the weather. Overcast and promises of rain this morning but I've had the blinds shut on my office nearly all day cos I couldn't see the screen.

In other news, my new flooring has arrived and is covering as much of the dining room as I can manage since it needs to acclimatise or whatever for the next 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Now all I need to decide on is what cocktail to have before dinner.

Pimms royale, strawberry daiquiri or plain old V&T
        And stick some beers in the Fridge!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got treated last night to a show of cutting a champagne bottle open with a sabre. One of my mates bought one whilst in France and he managed to do three bottles all clean cut it was pretty impressive.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Right! WTF is going on with the weather. Overcast and promises of rain this morning but I've had the blinds shut on my office nearly all day cos I couldn't see the screen.

In other news, my new flooring has arrived and is covering as much of the dining room as I can manage since it needs to acclimatise or whatever for the next 10 days.
            It's currently 28 in my office, this is sooo not funny.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              The thing I'm working on is threatening to go from writing a few functions to creating an entire API to rival something Google or Microsoft would do.

Only with significantly less resources, ie. me
              It's good when that happens, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Got treated last night to a show of cutting a champagne bottle open with a sabre. One of my mates bought one whilst in France and he managed to do three bottles all clean cut it was pretty impressive.
                Sabrage

Impressive when it's done right.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Sabrage

Impressive when it's done right.
                  Champagne bottles can be opened with a spatula using the same method
                  Now I want to try that

Comment

Jolly warm at the wharf.

Comment

Just eating my lunch. Yeo Valley Blackcurrant yoghurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X