• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news: It's TOO DARN HOT!

I've got an oscillating fan working away, but I suspect it's just moving air from one place to another, with minimal effect on the temperature thereof. Also, though it's fairly quiet, it makes a slight creaking sound as it reaches the end of its travel in one direction, which I'm sure would drive me to the brink of madness if I tried to get to sleep while it was on.

Why does it get warmer in here after dark? It's less warm outside, but this place seems to become like an oven once I want to go to sleep

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Woken by the thunder and lightning this morning

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning

I see that some cretin has managed to kill 100 of the world's leading AIDS experts by waking up yesterday morning and saying 'doh; today I will be mostly shoooting down random aeroplanes'. Another victory for
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I know its early but

<---
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You know that moment when you realise you've just scratched the surface of a can full of icebergs?

Comment

Woke up very late today. I'm about to do a long cycle then head into work.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Morning Z; I suppose the GAL hasn't missed mankind's latest attempt at self destruction, as 100 leading virologists and epidemiologists were killed by a crosseyed dimwit with a missile launcher?

You aliens don't even have to try to win at this rate.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X