• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New temporary desk position is in a corridor overlooked by the world - this is severely compromising my ability to post on CUK! I've had to escape to use Maccy'Ds free WiFi.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      New temporary desk position is in a corridor overlooked by the world - this is severely compromising my ability to post on CUK! I've had to escape to use Maccy'Ds free WiFi.
      Ah yes, that's the only reason you go to MaccyD's

Comment

50 pimps pinged, only 1 response e-mail and 1 call so far for an updated CV

Don't think there's any point in looking at job boards till tomorrow or Wed anyway, as there;ll be nowt up there as yet.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          50 pimps pinged, only 1 response e-mail and 1 call so far for an updated CV
          One is all you need...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            What about the tampons, we need to know what happened!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              One is all you need...
              Here's hoping!

Will be a tad more proactive this month as I think I've had enough bench time and Mr N's op is this Friday, so I don't have to spend time looking after him any more (hopefully).
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                What about the tampons, we need to know what happened!
                They were discreetly retrieved this morning, along with earphones, spare glasses and a hotel sewing kit.

Comment

Afternoon all

Quiet in here today. Are we all recovering from the shock of being back in the office? Norrahe and 5* excepted of course.

Comment

Well, the training thingy is over for today. Going to head off soon, I think.

Just discovered I've been booked in (along with others on this team) for a week's training in Chef

Comment

Must be near teatime, NorPussII has been chewing on the corners of my laptop.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X