• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Om.
      Zen.

Chury.

Much

Om.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Evening all.

Evening

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Engineering works on the Northern Line so I have to walk an extra quarter of a mile to get the Jubilee

Nice day for it, though

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I think if people want to give, they'll give. No-one should feel obliged or pressured.
                I understand, but given the amount of publicity this has had outside of cuk as well, the donations have been relatively low in numbers.

A lot of work went into it as well. Some of the recipes submitted had to be tested and re written. Admin did a great job on formatting as well as the set up.
                Last edited by norrahe; 31 May 2014, 09:08.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Made it to A Boring Conference

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I understand, but given the amount of publicity this has had outside of cuk as well, the donations have been relatively low in numbers.

A lot of work went into it as well. Some of the recipes submitted had to be tested and re written. Admin did a great job on formatting as well as the set up.
                    When you get a few recipe reviews in, it might encourage others.

Will have another look through and give something a go - I quite fancy your chicken one if I can get the stuff.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:21.

Comment

Working...
                      X