• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I shouldn't have had that pita bread with chicken and garlic concoction. At least, the other chap in the room feels I shouldn't have had it.
    It took me all of one day to work out that the canteen at clientco is crap.

Needless to say, I'll be bringing my own stuff in from now on.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Still not used to morning routines, haven't quite got the hang of where everything is in the house, which is annoying.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Just did some work*.

now.

*tidying up the tool kits, the connecting wires & the scope probes. Feck nose why the esteemed customers can't put them back in a tidy fashion. There's tidy then.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I used to get that at a previous place, apparently the previous occupants name was "P. Panther'' , my place in the UK the previous owner defaulted on credit card bills and loans and we had bailiffs turn up thankfully while we were out.
            They left a calling card and I rang and gave them an earful, not to mention all the registered letters I had to send to banks and credit card companies.
            Guy we bought this place from did a bunk to Estonia with a brand new Land Rover Discovery on HP, a fist full of unpaid credit cards and sundry other debts. That was 12 years ago. We still get the occasional letter chasing him for it.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thing works

Sort of

Suppose I'd better attend to the details now, but at least something is happening

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I used to get that at a previous place, apparently the previous occupants name was "P. Panther''

Did you get an Inspector J. Clouseau turning up looking for him?

Comment

Byeeeeee

Hospital appointment with ZeitMater at the Falling Clinic tomorrow.

Ironic considering she fell flat on her face in the hospital carpark on Tuesday.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeeee

Hospital appointment with ZeitMater at the Falling Clinic tomorrow.

Ironic considering she fell flat on her face in the hospital carpark on Tuesday.

Ho hum.
                    Bye

Hope ZeitMater and ZeitPater are OK.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Hope ZeitMater and ZeitPater are OK.
                      +1

Comment

Working...
                      X