• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    And you still haven't donated from what I can see!
    Donated?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Of the people who contributed recipes to the book, 3 have yet to donate.

I was hoping we'd get more input from people and I'm surprised given how much people earn on a daily basis that they couldn't have given more.

Ah well
      Ah!

Ooops, will do it this weekend

Edit: Although the urge to donate £9.99 and try and set off the OCD brigade is strong
      Last edited by SimonMac; 30 May 2014, 16:54.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I was hoping we'd get more input from people and I'm surprised given how much people earn on a daily basis that they couldn't have given more.

Ah well
        Done! Thanks norrahe!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Ah well
          I think if people want to give, they'll give. No-one should feel obliged or pressured.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I think if people want to give, they'll give. No-one should feel obliged or pressured.
            I think this is probably the right approach but understand what Norrahe is saying...most people spend more on a meal or drinks without thinking but when it comes to giving to a charidee...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Out of wine....

Comment

The TPD headband has arrived!

BBC News - The headband that measures boredom

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  The TPD headband has arrived!

BBC News - The headband that measures boredom
                  Wonder if they've sent one over to be tested at Boring Conference IV tomorrow

Comment

In Boring Conference-related news, I have just arrived in London; but I'm still feeling a little frail after last night (much pubbage), so I'm going to be appropriately boring and have a rest and an early night, so I can properly appreciate the delights that await tomorrow

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:23.

Comment

Working...
                      X