• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the end of season 4 is full of joy and frivolity, isn't it

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          You want decent cider on a hot day. Failing that a good cold Guinness.
          Sounds sad but I like to make lemonade on a hot day.

Guinness is too heavy.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Once again, the sun is out and I want to go home and sit in the garden

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Once again, the sun is out and I want to go home and sit in the garden
                Too hot. I want to get in my lovely a/c office.

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Well, the end of season 4 is full of joy and frivolity, isn't it
                  The end is brilliant - I had to rewind a few times to check what I was seeing. Especially the part where he fixes his tie.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Too hot. I want to get in my lovely a/c office.

Morning all
                      I need to see if I can get some sort of sun blind for the front of the house, it gets way too warm in our kitchen otherwise.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X