• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other other news, I can't get this poxy SD card reader thingie to work.

No wonder the esteemed customer had such problems with it in 2008.

Maybe I should have given him more help.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Grimm is on tonight.

I likes Grimm, I do.

Comment

Been roped into a 6-a-side game of football tonight 8-9pm. I will miss the start of the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Been roped into a 6-a-side game of football tonight 8-9pm. I will miss the start of the world cup.
          Is that starting tonight? With a bit of luck it'll reduce the amount of traffic on the motorway - I'm heading down to London this evening for a conference tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            catch up on itv player?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              catch up on itv player?
              I only missed the first 10/15 mins.

Im back now watching it with an ice pack on my foot

Comment

Evening denizens

Made it to London. The receptionist didn't have to ask my name, as she's the same one that's checked me in the last three times

Comment

morning!

No ****ing milk again. I wish whoever finishes it would at least mention it, even if they CBA to go to the shop for some more. Not getting my morning cuppa puts me in a bad mood.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      morning!

No ****ing milk again. I wish whoever finishes it would at least mention it, even if they CBA to go to the shop for some more. Not getting my morning cuppa puts me in a bad mood.
                      There are 7 pints (local, organic) outside my front door.

Does that help...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X