• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

Very nice day for a drive up the M1. Lots of non-football enthusiasts clogging up London's roads from near the Barbican to the motorway, but not at all bad after that

Comment

Steak sandwich for dinner.

May get an early night. I didn't sleep too well last night; a bit warm. Plus I had to be up early to get into central London before the bacon was all gone.

Comment

Bon nuit.

Comment

I went to tesco earlier - I wanted cake but could not manage to bring myself to buy it. Just too hot. I got grapes, bananas and apples.

Comment

Night all

May your dreams be full of drivel.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

As usual on a Sunday, I am taking the kids swimming and to lunch.

Will they pick McD or KFC?

Comment

BBQ Time!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    BBQ Time!
                    For breakfast? Superb.....

Comment

Morning - well, OK, not quite, but in spirit - denizens

Comment

Working...
                      X