• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    unexpected call up to help out in an opera in windsor...
    Tell us more......
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

13 degrees, raining, Daimler struggling to idle at first attempt, perfect at second attempt.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all

Uniformly grey and dismal at all points on the train journey so far this morning. Sun struggling to break through the greyness. Not expecting it to improve much by the time I get to London.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning! I'm on a train. Today's day is bought to you by striking arseholes. I'm spitting Crow feathers here.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Tell us more......
            It was a production of "Aida - Verdi"

Got a call up for an unarmed stage fight and extra work

Stage fight got changed at the last minute so just in a couple of the acts as an extra.

Very good production tho...

Tonight its "Nabucco - Verdi" then tomorrow its "La Boheme - Puccini" but not sure I can be arsed with it as there is no stage combat for me
            Join IPSE

Comment

Well there's the drilly drill drill thing done.

Feck me, there were a lot of holes in those 18 pcbs.

Comment

Morning denizens

Misty again

Cancelled my hotel for London tonight and tomorrow - if I do decide to go (which really depends on where the project is at the end of the day), I'll have to drive down early in the morning and come back again in the evening

Comment

Yes me too, couldnt be arsed to go into the city today...maybe tomorrow?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Just observed what appears to be a man mountain making its way into the computer lab across the corridor.

Comment

Someone broke the next release a week ago. none of the testers discovered it until this morning....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X