• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Doing it now - I did it so long ago I forgot!
    Remember, you're ordering before me this time

Comment

Home!

Still not sure whether to drive down to London tomorrow

Quite a productive day today. Left me feeling a bit confuzzled about how much there is left to do though; or rather, how long it will take. I daresay it will expand or shrink to fill the time available, as usual

Comment

evening

Sitting at the hotel bar having a quick pint before dropping my gear off at my room and returning for some dinner.

Comment

Nice grub club dinner. Crab starter, 55 day aged D rump steak for mains, and inhalable dessert!

Left early to get sensible train home.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Nice grub club dinner. Crab starter, 55 day aged D rump steak for mains, and inhalable dessert!

Left early to get sensible train home.
            The steak sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The steak sounds good
              It was - I finished my dinner, unlike some of the party who seriously need a dose of MTFU!

Comment

Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    It was - I finished my dinner, unlike some of the party who seriously need a dose of MTFU!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X