• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I will go and give it another coat
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Oh! and good morning to the day shift, as I won't be here to welcome you in person, as I am off to work early. 5 AM

Comment

Morning denizens

Diver's been busy again

Comment

I felt dog tired around 19:30 yesterday, so I went for a little nap; just an hour or so, then get my dinner, was the plan.

Comment

I woke up near midnight, decided I wasn't that hungry anyway, and went back to sleep. Of course the result is that I was wide awake again at 2:30 in the morning, feeling perfectly refreshed and brain buzzing with interesting ideas

On the other hand, it's far too early to get up

Comment

After quarter of an hour or so, I decided that I might as well at least make a few notes, for fear that I forget my good ideas. So I get up and open up my trusty MacBook.

Comment

I go to my blog so I can log in and type up some rough notes for my planned articles.

But what's this?

The home page seems to stall at the bottom of the first article.

Strange...

Comment

I open up Safari's activity window and see that a strange site is being requested from the tab containing my blog!

Comment

Quickly I hit the stop button and drill down into the nested requests. As suspected, TLDs like ".info" and ".ru" are in evidence

Comment

Working...
                      X