• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and tired of painting now. and I still have to redo the new house as soon as I exchange contracts
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Right - from now on until I get sick of it I'm not going to hit the delete or backspace key: Go!

I see CM has been and gone, and the bissue took the 27k thginguy, Oh and now I;m being very careful about what I'm writing so I don't make nay mistakes. Damn, I made a few. Time for a brandy I think., you'll be able to measure/observbe the deterioration.
      Been observing it for months

Comment

My flippin house mate has gione into his room and has obviously atstaret, sorry, starter, sorry, started the odd bittorrent, so the modem has sloewed to a crwawl. Back into 58k emulator world we go.

Comment

Might catch up on the paperwork tonight instead. sod the painting.
          Wifey is off tomorrow, she can have a bash, and finish off the glossing

Comment

My flippin house mate has gione into his room and has obviously atstaret, sorry, starter, sorry, started the odd bittorrent, so the modem has sloewed to a crwawl. Back into 58k emulator world we go.
            My deepest sympathy

Comment

Any more interesting work on the go like the job in the photods on FB? salvaging any ships laytely?

This brandy's m nice. Actually I'm laughing so hard at the spelling ,mistakes it's making it worse. This would make a good drinking game online

Comment

Friday
                Bricklayer is coming tomorrow to finish the back wall.

Comment

Any more interesting work on the go like the job in the photods on FB? salvaging any ships laytely?

This brandy's m nice. Actually I'm laughing so hard at the spelling ,mistakes it's making it worse. This would make a good drinking game online
                  Still on that job
                  on the last of six salvages now, finished in 5 weeks and than have a ship and two barges to cut up at Newnham, 2 caissons at Barry Docks and another at Cardiff.
                  Should keep that side of the business going for the next year at least.

Comment

You keep odd hours I've noticesd - you were posting on here for ages last night or the night before - working night-shifts or something? On the bench? Laid-back job at hokme or are you checkign up on the astaff infrequently?

Comment

Just hope that scr@p prices stay high

Comment

Working...
                      X