• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just trying a few i haven't tried before. this is test please delete after all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Hosting is free (at the moment) but I'm having some issues with configuration so it may not be free for long...
      what do you want to configure on it?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        That is a good domain
        Some ****er has got faqqer.com already.

No idea what this will be used for - drivel, I guess...
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post

:cool4:
          That's a lot of smoking in a public place,call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            what do you want to configure on it?
            Email would be a starter for 10! Haven't really tried, as I left it overnight for the DNS to switch.

I'll probably install some kind of BB / wiki / joomla type thing to make it easier for my drivel.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

faqqer

Comment

Comment

It's a good name for a drivel site - a proper FAQ site sounds a bit too much like hard work
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Email would be a starter for 10! Haven't really tried, as I left it overnight for the DNS to switch.

I'll probably install some kind of BB / wiki / joomla type thing to make it easier for my drivel.
                    who you hosting with ? freehostia ?

Comment

any host with cpanel is good for that - you can do all that with a few clicks

Comment

Working...
                      X