• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afternoon all - I hope you are all well?

Comment

faqqing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        It's a good name for a drivel site - a proper FAQ site sounds a bit too much like hard work
        Tell me about it!

I run a couple of techie support fora elsewhere, because there is nothing independent out there for the product. It keeps me busy
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Apologies I have been away - had to do a final cut of code for release on December 10th...

Comment

splendid - and you?

Comment

the final cut.

that will set zeity off.

Comment

I use hostgator who are well cheap and do all that - this is not a plug and that is not my affiliate link
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

i have never heard it - is it any good?

Comment

i downloaded animals the other month from itunes because i felt like catching up on some floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Tell me about it!

I run a couple of techie support fora elsewhere, because there is nothing independent out there for the product. It keeps me busy
                      You can pay someone in India to moderate for you, free up more time for posting drivel which is far more important
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X