• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    No - my friend assures me that she's just not that sort of girl- that these things just happened. Anyway...
    Uh huh.

I shagged Bo Derek. She said I was the greatest lover she's ever had. She was OK, I suppose.

I had to beat her off with a stick in the end.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Ooh!

cover me in sticky tape and rip it off
      STOPPIT! STOPPIT! STOPPIT!

I like it!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

We few, we happy few, soldier on whilst other posters lay abed
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Uh huh.

I shagged Bo Derek. She said I was the greatest lover she's ever had. She was OK, I suppose.

I had to beat her off with a stick in the end.
          Sure, and my contractor mate may be talking a load of tulip - but from the looks of him this week and by the fact he never says anything like this, and how animated he was about all this when we went for a smoke break - I'd say he was on the level.

Terrible really, bad lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I am going to hit the next round number in my post count and toddle off to bed (I think)

Well done!

Comment

KING HENRY V:
              This story shall the good man teach his son;
              And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
              From this day to the ending of the world,
              But we in it shall be remember'd;
              We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
              For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
              Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
              This day shall gentle his condition:
              And gentlemen in England now a-bed
              Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
              And hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speak
              That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Comment

Ooh! I missed that

Comment

Given me a new lease of life that has

Comment

One client site I was at had a posh house in the City as its poshest offices. There was a flat on the top floor.

Apparently, the two bods tasked with setting up the board room each morning were caught getting the sheets creased.

That would have been hushed up, but the cleaners said they had to wait for this couple to finish every morning so they could re-make the bed.

Comment

I come over all funny now I ave

Comment

Working...
                      X