• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was (again) still at school, I volunteered to look after the biology class' stick insects for the summer hols, feed them privet and the like.

Started out well, having about 30 stick insects in a vivarium feeding them foliage, they were quite cute.

Until I got home from Karate, and came into the back room to see one of our cats polish off the last stick insect out of an upturned vivarium. Nice. Like living cat-twiglets.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Oh yeh!

Once took a girl to the cinema.

Jumped off the bus while it was still moving as it pulled into the bus stop.
      Hit the pole full on with my feet about two feet above the pavement. she was not amused and I bled a lot from the nose and mouth for about 10 minutes afterwards
      Explosives licence.

Shotgun licence.

Amazing. [insert shaking-head-slowly-smiley]
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Diver, BrowneIssue, realityhack

Looks like the others have timed out

Twiglets indeed
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Explosives licence.

Shotgun licence.

Amazing. [insert shaking-head-slowly-smiley]
          Proven fact. I am little danger to others

Comment

She is too. ask any of the other staff

Oh! and the bloke that lives in the cardboard box down the alley
            No - my friend assures me that she's just not that sort of girl- that these things just happened. Anyway...

Comment

My post count is slowing.

Drivel mode is off though

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                No - my friend assures me that she's just not that sort of girl- that these things just happened. Anyway...
                So why the cards in the phone boxes and the one in the corner shop window

Comment

So it was your first flat mate than
                  BAD BOY!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    BAD BOY!
                    Ooh!

cover me in sticky tape and rip it off

Comment

Ok, who actually yawned when the seen that post.

honest answer please
                      !

I was tempted (but resisted).

Comment

Working...
                      X