• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who was also suffering from cancer. bowel cancer iirc.

Comment

and he had to travel around sitting on a fancy pillow to ease the pain in his anal fistula region.

Comment

of course wayne had played many infamous gunfighting characters in his time.

Comment

and he was dying from cancer at the time of the film.

Comment

one of his finest performances i think

Comment

i loved wayne as a kid. his films were always a major event when they were on tv.

Comment

at primary school we all wrote what we wanted to ask jim for jim'll fix it. and i said i wanted to go to disney land and meet john wayne.

Comment

Comment

not realising that wayne loathed children with a passion.

Comment

and that if there was one thing guarranteed thast he would not do it would be to meet and greet some liitle oik from the uk.

Comment

Working...
                      X