• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two nice's in two consecutive posts. that is just plain poor language selection.

Comment

oh crapola. that is three nice's in a row now.

Comment

I think PRC has earmarked 23456 as he had 12345.

Evening all

Off to read what I've missed here today - then I can enthral you with my travel woes.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

hmm i will desist from taking that any further.

Comment

well well well, the faq is back. god i hate this keyboard. it is too low for me and it is one of those bendy ones - i keep missing the letters. i am spending waay too much time re-typing.

Comment

the mouse is awful too. one of those little one for little fingers. gives me the cramps. and it sticks. just at the point before you want to click. know waht i mean?

Comment

ok lets try a few posts where i don't edit at all...

Comment

first of all i have raised th e keyboard uo to see if it reduceds back pain.

Comment

hnnnm not really.

Comment

this is much more difficult than i thought! i cannot stop myself from self editing. (this post is edited) i find that i edit immediately. no wait and see - the fingers instantly set to work. i will try again...

Comment

Working...
                      X