• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Just handed my notice in and sent ClientCo PM into a spiral of fear, depression and our and out panic
    Tell him to stop panicking and give you a rate rise.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The Gas Man Cometh. And Goeth.

My appliances are OK, it seems.

However, I can't get off to ClientCo yet as I put some washing on and it'll take another hour or so to finish.

Poor planning on my part

Comment

Twas on the MondayTuesday morning the gas man came to call.

Just saying, like.

Comment

Zero unread emails in my inbox
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon

Throat feels like I've been eating razor blades.

Might go and have some soft squishy lunch.

Comment

Mistake found on schematic & pcb.

Ugly fix requires resistors to cross over each other, no cuts to pcb tracks.

Comment

It must be said that the latest two effects aren't exactly interesting.

Sort of variations on Tsssssh Tsssssh Tsssssh.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Cat is slacking. Took him at least 45 seconds to jump onto my lap from the moment I sat down at my desk. It's usually less than 30.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

One of our hyperMogs was missing last night. Apparently GF#1 had inadvertently locked him in the garage for a few hours. He went a bit mog mental and knocked over a few things and tried to climb out of a window, bringing down a net curtain. As a result, he's not left her side ever since!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X