• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So fired up the egg last night and cooked the ''aged'' steak.

It was nice but proper aged would be nicer, given the steaks can be a tad flavourless here, it will be a technique I'll use again.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We've christened the egg Kermit, is that sad or what.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

13 degrees, sunny, Daimler perfect, Tester still sleepy, slow and in need of a few days off.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          egg-xactly!

Join IPSE

Comment

It's brilliant!

Hey norrahe, where was the meat outlet that Hawksmoor uses for their steaks? We were talking about it and Bunk said you knew.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

It's brilliant!

Hey norrahe, where was the meat outlet that Hawksmoor uses for their steaks? We were talking about it and Bunk said you knew.
              Butcher & Chef Also Barbecoa has a butchers shop as well. you might also want to try The ginger pig

Also Cyrus Todiwala is opening up a new restaurant as well.

You might want to subscribe to restaurant magazine or food and travel magazine.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                egg-xactly!

Well it was Mr N's idea.

I'm a tad miffed he managed to chip the enamel already.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Butcher & Chef Also Barbecoa has a butchers shop as well. you might also want to try The ginger pig

Also Cyrus Todiwala is opening up a new restaurant as well.

You might want to subscribe to restaurant magazine or food and travel magazine.
                  Thanks! Any online ones you'd recommend?

Comment

Made the mistake of reading the butcher site - I suddenly realised we still have some dexter sirloin in the freezer! Woohooo!

Loving this sauce; "Christ on a bike sauce", 200ml bottle

Hand-made by our good friend The Ribman from naga jolokia chilli peppers, this sauce is not for the faint hearted.

I've got those chillies - bastard hot they are.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Thanks! Any online ones you'd recommend?
                      Online magazine?

I know Food and Travel have an online edition, not sure about Restaurant magazine, as I haven't subscribed in years,

Big Hospitality which is a trade magazine, has a good website as well.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X