• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If google imaging "uvula looks purple" don't accept the autocorrect suggestion of "vulva looks purple"
    *Makes mental note*

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice spring day out here. The oilseed rape in a couple of nearby fields is already burgeoning with brought yellow

Comment

There's some serial usage of the disabled toilet here (the one with the shower and changing area) and not a wheelchair in sight. Can't get out of my biking gear. The other changing area is too small and cramped and the light is flickering.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          There's some serial usage of the disabled toilet here (the one with the shower and changing area) and not a wheelchair in sight. Can't get out of my biking gear. The other changing area is too small and cramped and the light is flickering.

The PC term is "accessible toilet" as I found out on my online TdF training.

There's one on the first floor too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            The PC term is "accessible toilet" as I found out on my online TdF training.

There's one on the first floor too.
            How long has he been at your clientco?

surely toilet facilities is priority 2 after where is the coffee machine. Priority 3 is where are the other toilet facilities in case of emergencies...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

So you can't access the disabled toilet because someone else is using it inappropriately before you got the chance to yourself?

Last edited by SimonMac; 9 April 2014, 09:35.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

New Mac Mini has shown up but Pen Testers are having trouble accessing the system so I am having to be restrained and not play with it yet
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  New Mac Mini has shown up but the next random set of incompetent muppets, clientco have employed are having trouble accessing the system so I am having to be restrained and not play with it yet
                  ftfy

Comment

The first floor one is too small/flickering light.

The one I'm trying to get into has a shower and a changing area. The gents bog is 5 yards further down.

Anyway, the charlatan has finally vacated and has left me a nice surprise in the bowl - a half flushed remnants of probably the most foul stinking turd I've smelt for some time. Charming.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      New Mac Mini has shown up but the next random set of incompetent muppets, clientco have employed are having trouble accessing the system so I am having to be restrained and not play with it yet
                      and then I read the latest email to those muppets from panic management

Comment

Working...
                      X