• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Think I'm getting Mr ms's lurgy. Sore throat and a bit snotty this morning. Wonder what I can do to stave it off - might go a source some heavy duty vit C at lunchtime.
    Oh no!

If I wasn't WFH I would wear my helmet all day just to be safe! It was stinking in the clientco office yesterday.

Morning!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Oh no!

If I wasn't WFH I would wear my helmet all day just to be safe! It was stinking in the clientco office yesterday.

Morning!
      Didn't you have the lurgy a couple of weeks back?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Didn't you have the lurgy a couple of weeks back?
        Yes, but it was a non-contagious, manly kind of lurgy!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Like the Marie Celeste in here today.

LOUD PM nowhere to be seen (or heard).

15 desks nearest me all empty - might be able to factor in a snooze.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Like the Marie Celeste in here today.

LOUD PM nowhere to be seen (or heard).

15 desks nearest me all empty - might be able to factor in a snooze.
            Bugger - spoke to soon. She's just walked in.

Comment

Morning denizens

Didn't bother trying for an early start at ClientCo today. Jira continues to show "No issues were found to match your search" under My Open Issues, which is fine by me

Then again, unless they give me something else to do, or somebody comes up with some bugs, it'll be pretty slow

Comment

Can't you create your own....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Didn't bother trying for an early start at ClientCo today. Jira continues to show "No issues were found to match your search" under My Open Issues, which is fine by me

Then again, unless they give me something else to do, or somebody comes up with some bugs, it'll be pretty slow
                  Wanna come to my ClientCo? Code Monkeys here are useless and have broken the build, not an issue seeing we are going to Pre-Production this afternoon and we haven't even got in to SysTest
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Moved into my new place exactly 7 weeks ago, have done sod all there but now have broadband and by the end of today a bed
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

looks like ZeitPater & ZeitMater will have to go into a nursing home.

There goes the house.

<ZG in unfeeling brat mode>

Comment

Working...
                      X