• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

5 degrees, foggy, Daimler perfect; looks like the repair job must have worked. Shouldn't speak too soon though, must try it at 4 degrees and foggy to be sure.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning Chaps,

A misty but sunny day here in South Yorkshire.

Had my 1st rant of the morning but feeling much better now. I've arranged today's meeting for later this morning and so will WFH from lunchtime...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Just walked into ClientCo. There must be a key holder upstairs, but down here it's completely empty

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          enjoy....

And commiserations for living in North Kent...

Er, I don't..?

Morning.

Misty and sunny with more sun than mist. Definitely springlike.

Ed Byrne was very very funny last night. Recommend seeing him live if you get the chance.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Colleague has cleaned the board with that foaming cleaner stuff.

I can just about breathe now.

Comment

Just read the use by date on my bottle of Benylin.

May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Morning Chaps,

A misty but sunny day here in South Yorkshire.

Had my 1st rant of the morning but feeling much better now. I've arranged today's meeting for later this morning and so will WFH from lunchtime...
                Morning Dearie

Mr N and I have been researching brewing our own beer and a friend has just given me the address of a place in cloggers that sells all the equipment we need
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Just read the use by date on my bottle of Benylin.

May 2011.

It's probably decayed into meth by now

Comment

It was an interesting shade of blue.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Er, I don't..?

Morning.

Misty and sunny with more sun than mist. Definitely springlike.

Ed Byrne was very very funny last night. Recommend seeing him live if you get the chance.
                      Saw him in Newcastle earlier in the tour.

And I'm sorry but Dartford is in North Kent why else would you go to that theatre....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X