• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have had to reissue all my bloody invoices!!!!

Bloody red tape.

Here's hoping I get paid at some bleedin' point, it seems it may be sooner rather than later as the PO terms state 7 days and not their usual 45, so here's hoping.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, all the pics and final draft is is Admins hands for the cook book. All he needs to do now is convert to kindle and then we can do some last testing and hopefully publish.

It's only a year late!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Have had to reissue all my bloody invoices!!!!

Bloody red tape.

Here's hoping I get paid at some bleedin' point, it seems it may be sooner rather than later as the PO terms state 7 days and not their usual 45, so here's hoping.

I had a client who seemed very on the ball, paying invoices sent on Friday on Tuesday afternoon. Then one week, nothing. I emailed the main office across town just to check there wasn't a problem, and they explained that "although it may seem like it" they didn't really have a system for scheduling payments, it just depended on when somebody found time to pay stuff. The money came through a couple of days later

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          In other news, all the pics and final draft is is Admins hands for the cook book. All he needs to do now is convert to kindle and then we can do some last testing and hopefully publish.

It's only a year late!

Comment

All the permies have gone off for their weekly production meeting. Nice and peaceful down here now

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Looks a bit out there today

Comment

MorningAfternoon all.

Feck me wot a morning.

Paid the February carers bill.

Took ZeitMater to the dentist.

I thought it was for an xray.

Turned out to be an extraction of the root of a broken tooth.

ZeitMater had 5.5 teeth. She now has 5.

Nearly fainted, being a big tough lizard.

Paid bill.

Drove to Neath Port Talbot hospital to see nurse practitioner re ZeitPater.

Turns out that the only sensible thing is a nursing home.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    18.48Mb/s download, 0.9Mb/s upload.

Well I never did.

And over copper wire too.
                    Well it figured out I was on Janet. Oooooer, Mrs.

700Mb/s download, 300Mb/s upload.

Well I never did, again.

So why is this fecking box so overwhelmingly fecking slow then?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morning denizens

Rainy, grey day out there, as befits a Tuesday
                      It's sunny and warmish.

This can't be Swansea.

I've been abducted by s into a parallel universe of some kind.

Comment

Working...
                      X