• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 posts of drivel and I am exhausted! I remember when I could knock out 200 in one go!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      20 posts of drivel and I am exhausted! I remember when I could knock out 200 in one go!
      Clearly I am getting old.

Comment

Listening to the tubes overture - from what do you want from live.

Comment

Tuesday afterrnon I have to take elder child to an autistic appointment.

Comment

Friday is Wales time - I have not seen baby bp for 5 weeks! Very upsetting - for me! He is in his own little autistic world and is quite happy without me.

Comment

I hope to pop in to see CM next weekend - I will try to persuade her to post more on cuk. Now tpd is back it should be easy.

Comment

Living in digs is working out really well! Far better than I expected.

Comment

Living in digs is working out really well! Far better than I expected.
                  So far I have done 34 hours training this week. No nagging. And everything is always where I leave it!

Comment

Now listening to "the tubes - got yourself a deal"

Comment

Now listening to "the tubes - got yourself a deal"
                      Which is also from the album "what do you want from live".

Comment

Working...
                      X