• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Everthing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Everthing is awesome.

Even dog poo?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Everthing is awesome.
          Are you excited about your lunch date?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Very weird train journey home from t'pub.

Another passenger and I sitting on opposite sides of the aisle in an otherwise empty carriage. We each had a table, he had a laptop.

About 3 minutes into the journey, a lady appears and sits opposite him, talking like crazy and showing much interest in his dull existence.

A minute later, an elderly Indian gentlemen (who smelt lovely!) sits opposite me and starts chatting to me about India and his visit to the UK (he hates it). If he hadn't been preceded by said lady I would have enjoyed talking to him, but it all seemed very weird and I was waiting to be robbed.

Both of them got off at the next stop.

Mr laptop's theory is that she'd sat opposite him to get away from my gentleman. As he said, he looks safe.

Still no idea what was going on, if anything.
            I should clarify that when I said he smelt lovely, I was not being facetious - he did smell very nice. A kind of 'exotic' fragrance that I recognise but can't name. I did ask him what it was, but his English wasn't great, and he just kept repeating "smell, smell". I hope he made it to wherever he was heading without meeting any more suspicious people, although I was only wary of him because of the lady who preceded him.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Are you excited about your lunch date?
              Indeed. Its always good fun with Dallas. At least for me - its really boring for Dallas to hear me talk about my favourite posts on the counting thread.

Interesting to see if anyone else turns up.

Comment

Going to finish my first cup of camomile tea and half litre of water. Then off to Tesco for a pint of milk. With Oat so simple, that will be 3 sachets. 600 calories. Mostly carbs. Yesterday I only had that plus chicken curry and wholegrain rice all day.

I hope Dallas will approve.

57 hours 42 minutes until Midnightman.

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Non invoicing day bloody layngitis, would have dragged my sorry ar$e in to clientco, but cannot speak at all.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Non invoicing day bloody layngitis, would have dragged my sorry ar$e in to clientco, but cannot speak at all.
                      My grandmother swore by Onion Syrup for anything throat related. It usually worked but gave you breath that could fell a bison at 30 yards.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X