• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to hotel near Heathrow to do stuff for client 2 today. Not quite sure what that stuff is, but have got two days in which to do it Wonder if there's a spa...

Comment

Morning all

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      How is the knee holding up?
      I can still walk - which is all that matters.

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Morning
          How are you?

Comment

More news from the Money pit...

Leak which was discovered last week turns out to be due to the fact the cheap bastids ( aka previous owners), didn't bother removing the original tiles when tiling the bathroom and just tiled over them again.

So they are supposed to be forking out for the repairs, but stated to our renovation guy that if the bill came to any more than EUR300, they would repair it themselves.

The bill is looking likely at more than that and they think they will be coming to fix it themselves.

Ah.

No.

Ted.

Looks like I'll be doing up the bathrooms sooner rather than later... I was going to do them up anyway.

Last edited by norrahe; 9 January 2014, 07:26.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              How are you?

But good otherwise, how are you?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

But good otherwise, how are you?
                Its getting better. 21st Dec is past. Days getting longer. Its very warm for January. Training going amazingly well. Probably because I am eating sensibly as I am shopping and cooking for myself.

Mrs BP is off on holiday with baby bp for 2 weeks. I shall miss baby bp - but its great to get rid of her.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Its getting better. 21st Dec is past. Days getting longer. Its very warm for January. Training going amazingly well. Probably because I am eating sensibly as I am shopping and cooking for myself.

Mrs BP is off on holiday with baby bp for 2 weeks. I shall miss baby bp - but its great to get rid of her.
                  Glad to hear it, things still pretty bad with Mrs BP?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Glad to hear it, things still pretty bad with Mrs BP?
                    Something is wrong with her. Medically. Hard to tell what. Its difficult to get her to see a doctor. But I am pushing as gently as I can - directly pushing just causes her to dig her heels in.

But I intend to stick with her as long as I can. Till death do us part. Which will probably be by carving knife from her!

Comment

Morning

Wet and grey weather, not cold, Daimler nearly perfect except for unresponsive radio and random seat memory functions. Not looking forward to next week's cold spell.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X