• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Not that bad, but they're paying for the leak we found about, any costs incurred they're liable for.

The wiring we found out about is extra and not impacted by the existing wiring, thankfully.

Thankfully we have an electrician in place to sort lighting for us now

It wouldn't surprise me if these guys had not got a hot water system in place in the kitchen to begin with.

I'm looking at this on the bright side, the lighting we're replacing with more energy efficient systems and decent quality equipment.

I'm just hoping I don't get any more calls saying we're missing summat else.
    Hallo? Norrahe? Dit is uw bouwer. We kunnen, t lijkt het dak te vinden.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I think I'll breathe a sigh of relief next Tuesday when (hopefully), the kitchen is fully installed.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Hallo? Norrahe? Dit is uw bouwer. We kunnen, t lijkt het dak te vinden.
        Het dak is boven jij hoofd.

Bent u gek????
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Het dak is boven jij hoofd.

Bent u gek????
          Technisch gezien is het dak boven je hoofd. En jij bent degene die de plaats gekocht!

Comment

Technisch gezien is het dak boven je hoofd. En jij bent degene die de plaats gekocht!
            Thankfully, there is a roof and it's structurally sound.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Stop using google translate!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Stop using google translate!
                Waarom? Dacht je dat ik ineens leerde slecht Nederlands spreken 's nachts?

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 09:02.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 09:02.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      ZeitSis worked the magick.

ZeitMater is now installed safely (I hope) in the day hospital.

I leave here at 14:30 to go & collect her.

A short day then.
                      Good to hear.

The NorBrothers are trying to sort out respite care for NorMater, as it's a bit much for NorPater on his own.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X