• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Around Heathrow, better to try and park in somewhere like Stanwell and then get the free bus over to where most of the hotels are...
    Ta. Only here for two days, so probably not worth the hassle. Will see if I can charge it back to client - it's a bit of an informal arrangement...

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Morning Mr Z
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Mill.

Of.

The.

Ennium.

Zen.

Of.

The.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Can't believe Churchill got banned again
            Sounds like a song The Who might have written.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all!

Hope the meeting goes well ms!

Tiles over tiles?!!? Sounds like our previous owners...bloody cowboys.

Met the blue biker again (the one that followed me yesterday and then quickly overtook me and disappeared). We both honed it at the lights to enter "the twisties" but he was probably going at least 30-40mph faster than me. Scary. Lost him in under 30s. Fortunately, I'm still very cautious and this is probably a sensible thing. Still exploring the fantastic grip on the Ninja, even in the wet. Never thought it could be quite so much fun going into the client site each day
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Morning all
                  Morning stranger
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Morning all!

Hope the meeting goes well ms!

Tiles over tiles?!!? Sounds like our previous owners...bloody cowboys.

Met the blue biker again (the one that followed me yesterday and then quickly overtook me and disappeared). We both honed it at the lights to enter "the twisties" but he was probably going at least 30-40mph faster than me. Scary. Lost him in under 30s. Fortunately, I'm still very cautious and this is probably a sensible thing. Still exploring the fantastic grip on the Ninja, even in the wet. Never thought it could be quite so much fun going into the client site each day
                    No, just idiots, and cheapskates, typical cloggy, they're all happy to cut corners and use cheap tulip if they can get away with it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored

Now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X