• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Milennium Omm.
    Ha yes...very much Millenni-Ommm!
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just priced up all the kitchen equipment for the new house

Am hoping the place where we will order the stuff on line will be reliable, not really sure about what the reliable web shops are over here.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Just priced up all the kitchen equipment for the new house

Am hoping the place where we will order the stuff on line will be reliable, not really sure about what the reliable web shops are over here.
          If you are getting it from one place then you should ring up and negotiate a discount...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            If you are getting it from one place then you should ring up and negotiate a discount...
            It's a web shop and not sure if they have a physical presence.

My Dutch isn't good enough just yet for negotiation.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's a web shop and not sure if they have a physical presence.

My Dutch isn't good enough just yet for negotiation.
              Here's a list of reviews;

Keukens ervaringen | Qasa.nl

Nearest very good one to you is Keur Keukens in Haarlem, the other really good ones are mostly in the east or in Germany, which doesn't surprise me altogether. The big chains don't do well in any of the reviews.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Here's a list of reviews;

Keukens ervaringen | Qasa.nl

Nearest very good one to you is Keur Keukens in Haarlem, the other really good ones are mostly in the east or in Germany, which doesn't surprise me altogether. The big chains don't do well in any of the reviews.
                  I've already designed and purchased the actual kitchen, it's the equipment wot goes in it that we're purchasing elsewhere. We're going with Kvik design.

We had a play in the inspiratie huis in Hoofdorp again at the weekend and have chosen the appliances, which are mostly Bosch. Kvik only deal with Siemens and Neff, which I'm not interested in.

It's looking likely that we'll buy from this place 123keukenapparatuur.nl - DWK09M760 : Wandschouw afzuiger 90cm RVS/zwart glas, 760m3/u, 47dB

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've already designed and purchased the actual kitchen, it's the equipment wot goes in it that we're purchasing elsewhere. We're going with Kvik design.

We had a play in the inspiratie huis in Hoofdorp again at the weekend and have chosen the appliances, which are mostly Bosch. Kvik only deal with Siemens and Neff, which I'm not interested in.

It's looking likely that we'll buy from this place 123keukenapparatuur.nl - DWK09M760 : Wandschouw afzuiger 90cm RVS/zwart glas, 760m3/u, 47dB
                    Siemens and Bosch are the same products made in the same factory.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Siemens and Bosch are the same products made in the same factory.
                      I know, I prefer the Bosch designs for the equipment I want.

I was very close to buying some Gaggenau stuff at the weekend, which would have seriously blown the budget.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X