• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Mrs BP's ginger kitty came with her to the doctor's surgery and cried outside 'till she came out.

He came with her to the pharmacy and cried 'till she came out.

He came to the Co-op, newsagent and post office, crying each time 'till she came out.

Last of all she went to the vet for de-fleaing medicine.

She fully expected him to run home, but he sat outside and cried, so she let him in while she bought it and he sat like a lamb on the counter all the while.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Mrs BP wants to go and check if baby bp has tidied the playroom. But she is not allowed in. Apparently there is a tiger in there.....
        Did he come for tea?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

AAAGH! Talking of things festering at the back of things…

Just went and got a couple of rashers of bacon out of the bottom of the fridge, the remainder of a packet I opened on Sunday.

They had a group of maggots writhing around (slowly) on them

Having rapidly binned that lot, I proceeded to investigate further, and found a bunch more lurking right at the back, down the bottom, having apparently found something nice that had run under the small open dish of sodium bicarb I keep there to stop the fridge getting smelly

Fridge has now had a damn good clean, which to be fair I'd been putting off doing for a while

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            AAAGH! Talking of things festering at the back of things…

Just went and got a couple of rashers of bacon out of the bottom of the fridge, the remainder of a packet I opened on Sunday.

They had a group of maggots writhing around (slowly) on them

Having rapidly binned that lot, I proceeded to investigate further, and found a bunch more lurking right at the back, down the bottom, having apparently found something nice that had run under the small open dish of sodium bicarb I keep there to stop the fridge getting smelly

Fridge has now had a damn good clean, which to be fair I'd been putting off doing for a while

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              Before BP asks...Did you clean behind the fridge too?
              Join IPSE

Comment

Catch phrase of the day from the various pimps I've talked to..."In terms of x...what do you think?"

Join IPSE

Comment

Before BP asks...Did you clean behind the fridge too?
                  Slut!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Catch phrase of the day from the various pimps I've talked to..."In terms of x...what do you think?"

With "x" being anything from rate to skills to market conditions
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Who put a call in for 17:00!!!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X