• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 C and bloody hot and sunny. Managed to get free WiFi, roaming stupidly expensive.

Just cooked calamari, fresh from the market in paprika flavoured batter and slow cooked fritas (chips).

Beautiful part of Mallorca.

Feeling very relaxed

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Evening all

Superb day at the beach today. They ripped up all the parking spaces in Margate near the beach - so we parked at the station. Even closer to the beach!

Quite a few kids were crabbing - one had caught 3! Using bacon as bait.

Comment

New Dragons Den sounds fun :-

Three entrepreneurs have a flourishing phone cover and headphones accessories business and want £120,000 from the Dragons for a ten per cent share. Their pitch is assured, but the Dragons are fascinated by one member of the trio who mouths every single word while his friends are speaking. Turns out he memorised the whole thing, in case the others lost their thread. Impressive.

Watch from behind your hands as two friends sing a song about Brussels sprouts, and as a young woman with a hair extension business flounders badly: “What do you mean by a balance sheet?”

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning! Bloody hungover. Made some fresh coffee which helped. Now off to Port de Soller in quest for beers and fine Spanish ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Morning! Bloody hungover. Made some fresh coffee which helped. Now off to Port de Soller in quest for beers and fine Spanish ladies.
              Have fun!
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies,
                Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
                For we've received orders for to sail for old England,
                And we may never see you fair ladies again.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

JUst been at church collecting sponsorships - another £50 and £2.50 in gift aid.

Total £3337.45 now

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Have fun!
                    Found a very nice restaurant here. Having tapas. Just got to get rid of the kid riding up and down on his scooter.

Comment

Found a very nice restaurant here. Having tapas. Just got to get rid of the kid riding up and down on his scooter.
                      Bread sticks in the spokes?

Comment

Working...
                      X