• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Half asleep and someone wants to have a meeting tomorrow at 8am.

I don't think so
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

arrived at clientco to find an email about extension and the contents of the mail are different to what was discussed last week - and not for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning

arrived at clientco to find an email about extension and the contents of the mail are different to what was discussed last week - and not for the better.
        coffee has been taken on board, work started and a polite email was returned stating what was discussed and decided.

Just a waiting game now

Comment

Morning all!

Got in today to find all the showers are freezing so I'm stuck in the office wearing my cycling gear and getting lot's of strange looks!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

One of the esteemed has found an unusually dense way of fecking up the CadStar exercise.

One I'd never previously encountered.

He's a star.

Comment

Still

I hate not sleeping in my own bed.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

got a tricky decision to make -
                Eldest wants to go to a concert with friend. Its not a big venue but it states under 16's need an adult. Both of them will be 16 in a months time and really want to go.
                I said its a risk as they might get asked for ID - I could go and just the bar for a while.

decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  got a tricky decision to make -
                  Eldest wants to go to a concert with friend. Its not a big venue but it states under 16's need an adult. Both of them will be 16 in a months time and really want to go.
                  I said its a risk as they might get asked for ID - I could go and just the bar for a while.

decisions, decisions...
                  Well... you could go and irritate them and constantly point at your watch to remind them what time it is.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Morning all!

Got in today to find all the showers are freezing so I'm stuck in the office wearing my cycling gear and getting lot's of strange looks!
                    Use the ladies showers.

Comment

I hate meetings where people who are not invited show up and disrupt everything.

I also hate when you go to the trouble of sending people info and make sure its not toowordy and that it is straight to the point that they just don't bother reading it and still ask what the fecking thing is all about any way.

I now have a headache.

I'm going to find somewhere to have a lie down.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X