• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all.

I need some motivatoinal boosting talking about how I can re-energise and synergise my CV to align the market forces.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Afternoon all.

I need some motivatoinal boosting talking about how I can re-energise and synergise my CV to align the market forces.
      Get a short piece of string, tie your CV to a brick and release the brick from a great height. Your CV will automatically align itself with market forces.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Afternoon all.

Afternoon stranger

Am in the process of doing the same.

Wondering how strong the forces are in cloggers, I did get approached about something on the dark side, but they'd need to give me a bigger light sabre than what they were offering to get me interested.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm trying to use pretzels to keep my eyes open....
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Me too.

And

Bored.

Now.

I turned off the indexing on my Win2k box to see if it made it faster.

It did, but it also made it fall over more.

So I've turned it back on again.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 8 October 2012, 15:46. Reason: Extraneous :

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Afternoon stranger

Am in the process of doing the same.

Wondering how strong the forces are in cloggers, I did get approached about something on the dark side, but they'd need to give me a bigger light sabre than what they were offering to get me interested.
                  Evening Chief Clogg. Well, I am being approached for roles in Hong Kong for US $300 a day and also for a role in Munich for EUR 400. Need to think about this a bit and do some damn research.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Morning

Arrived at clientco an hour ago but had to wait outside because nobody had a key.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Don't you just love it when that happens?

Morning.

Grey.

Dark.

Dreary.

Dry.

Zero psychodrunks wandering through Neath at 7 a.m. this morning. Unlike yesterday.

Train on time at 4 minutes late.

Hill steep.

Zero dogcount, ratcount & pavementArtCount.

5cwt van with wheel clamp.

Skool in view.

Tuesday.

And what are Tuesday?

CadStar day.

Ho hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X