• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evening

Just having a beer and finishing the shopping off

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      evening

Just having a beer and finishing the shopping off
      I don't need to collect the children from Guides so I'll join you on the beer front.

Now just need to sort out a few items for ebay. Anyone want a decent Sony DSLR camera i've got two to get rid of.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I don't need to collect the children from Guides so I'll join you on the beer front.

Now just need to sort out a few items for ebay. Anyone want a decent Sony DSLR camera i've got two to get rid of.
        eldest daughter does

Comment

wifey is just back from collecting youngest from ballet so I'd better look lively

Comment

morning

wfh today
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              morning

wfh today

Has your hangover gone now?

Comment

I had my second swimming lesson last night.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I had my second swimming lesson last night.
                  I forgot to take money! And all my training equipment (flippers, pull boy, float).

Mrs BP will drop round the money today.

Comment

Learning to swim is fascinating. Fitness means nothing. Technique is everything. Comparing it to running is like comparing blackjack to bridge.

Comment

Last night Lara focused on my stroke rate. Oddly by going a bit faster it became easier! I created a bow wave so I could breathe with less rotation. She also made me do more sculling to improve the high elbow catch. And focused on feet - keeping my toes together.

Comment

Working...
                      X