• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Last day in the office for 3 weeks. WFH tommorrow and next week, then of on holiday next Friday for two weeks.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Morning all.

Last day in the office for 3 weeks. WFH tommorrow and next week, then of on holiday next Friday for two weeks.

Were are you off to?

I have 6 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, 45 minutes until my holiday....

Comment

afternoon

Comment

Im quite tired this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Im quite tired this afternoon.
            Out clubbing AGAIN? Or was it the 5 pints at lunchtime? Or both?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Out clubbing AGAIN? Or was it the 5 pints at lunchtime? Or both?
              Or having a hectic week both at clientco and at home, coupled with my first part of channel swim last night.

Comment

Afternoon
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Always knackered of late, summat to do with not sleeping in my own comfy bed with memory foam mattress and pillow and 300 count egyptian cotton sheets
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Or having a hectic week both at clientco and at home, coupled with my first part of channel swim last night.
                    I let our team down with a poor effort. When the instructor starting getting the lane ropes in we got out the pool, however 3 others stayed in and did an extra 15/20 mins. If I had stayed in then we would be bang on target.

Next week I will have to stay in longer

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Always knackered of late, summat to do with not sleeping in my own comfy bed with memory foam mattress and pillow and 300 count egyptian cotton sheets
                      You need to look for a better B&B/Hotel

Comment

Working...
                      X