• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and for desert i am thinking yoghurt or fruit. wow maybe i should throw caution to the wind and have youghurt and fruit. grab a banana and chop it up into a plain yoghurt!

Comment

woah there. steady now. with that much excitement i could blow a fuse or something.

Comment

now that was a nice number

Comment

much better than 16162.

Comment

or the recently departed 16163

Comment

tulipe + 2

loop

do forever

stuff
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

besides white dog poo what else don't you see now-a-days?

manners

actually do you see manners or just witness them?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  besides white dog poo what else don't you see now-a-days?

manners

actually do you see manners or just witness them?
                  Do dogs have manners ? or is it just people ?

i dont like people eating with their mouth open, but i dont really mind if my cat eats with his little gob open. Am I a species hypocrite ?

I just dont know any more. Does anyone else worry about things like this ? I want to know. Is my cat just a bag full of chemicals that runs around trying to perpetuate it's DNA. Am I just a similar bag full of chemicals that runs around trying to perpetuate it's DNA, with the difference being that I know it.

bored bored bored

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

How could you eat without your mouth being open?

with a straw?

intravenously?

Comment

Bored of an order of magnitude higher than anything previous

Comment

Working...
                      X