• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Apparently so,
      did you cross post that? 3.

Comment

Comment

bingo!

Comment

"BADGER"
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

is badger codeword for end of working day?

Comment

still got an hour or so to go here. i could listen to tubular bells again i suppose...

Comment

three times in a day is a bit much though.

Comment

ooh look rice pudding by jeff beck is on... that'll do for a while.

Comment

i should get some more beck. (jeff) got plenty of beck (hansen) already. what should i go for?

Comment

Working...
                      X