• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeity can't you find yourself a private project to do before you become "Bored out" I think they are calling it. Maybe we should have a thread "Suggested projects for Zeity"

I could make suggestions, but I might get banned
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

so here we are again.

Comment

i've been doing a bit of standing in for a permie these last two weeks and wouldn't you know there's a bit of merde and fan action going on this week and especially today.

Comment

of course it's all got to be managed alongside my usual project work (not that i'm complaining - sleepwalking would be trickier ) but i'm supposed to be in this crucial project meeting (usual last minute invite and "oh, by the way can you build some slides and present...")

Comment

should be presenting about now i suppose. but instead i'm sitting waiting for someone to advise me which flavour widgit i should be squishing through the sausage machine.

Comment

and i need to be outta here in 35 mins cos then andy pandy will be singing his song...

Comment

still no news...

oh well. i suppose i could wait for an hour and do a 4 o'clock dash to the airport.

Comment

i've done it before though it can be a bit close getting to the gate in time.

I could second guess the widget flavour or do nothing.

Comment

well, i am ready to second guess. i might just do that and to hell with the result. is it better to have a widget the wrong colour or no widget at all?

Comment

think positive - it will be the right flavour!

Comment

Working...
                      X