• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marillion
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      marillion
      hmm i bought market garden when it came out as a single (84?). that is about as far as i ever went with them. i like a bit of prog but never could quite cope with regurged prog. they're not like that anymore though presumably? chap here is bonkers for marillion - i could get versions of most of it i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Bye.

After the excitement of the firealarm (false), I'm going home... and it's raining now...

see ya zg

Comment

blow by blow of course! that will be next.

Comment

Thought for the day

“Here has been dawning another new day. Think! - Wilt thou let it slip useless away?”
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

er.... yes!

Comment

is that such a bad thing? do i have to make a difference every day? or at all?

Comment

dunno
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Good morning zeity. At least it's not raining here in London.

I'm waiting for the students to sod off to their classroom so I can filch a bun.

Comment

Students????????

Comment

Working...
                      X