• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

168 to go
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      all the groundwork is done... no ties or commitments
      And uninhibited kinky sex...which is nice...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

must do some work

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          And uninhibited kinky sex...which is nice...
          how kinky?

Comment

I once knew a girl who liked to tie me up

Comment

I once met an American woman on holiday in Portugal with her 13 year old daughter ... hubby was left behind on business

Comment

The inevitable happened and towards the end of the holiday she suggested I taught her daughter!! eek!

Comment

but I had scruples in those days..... feck feck feckety feck & embarrassed I turned the conversation around

Comment

some weird wimmin around in them days

Comment

Let us know when you've finished...

Comment

Working...
                      X