• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stilton on Toast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    I'll see your stilton on roqueforte, and raise you a stilton and roqueforte on stinking bishop.
    ok, ok, i getcha.... i'll see your stilton, roquefort on stinking bishop and raise you a stilton astride a roquefort, placed upon a stinking bishop placed inside a large dollop of three day exposed vieux boulogne.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      ok, ok, i getcha.... i'll see your stilton, roquefort on stinking bishop and raise you a stilton astride a roquefort, placed upon a stinking bishop placed inside a large dollop of three day exposed vieux boulogne.
      Interesting play....

... however... I will see your stilton astride a roquefort, placed upon a stinking bishop placed inside a large dollop of three day exposed vieux boulogne, and raise you a simple brie, allowed to fester magnificently in a clear plastic sandwich bag on the back window ledge of an old Volvo (sans A/C), that spent hours in the blazing summer sun of 1991, as the idiot driver made his way from Bristol to Manchester. The stench was ... well ... genuinely vomit-inducing. And he ate it, to prove himself "tough"... and then spent 2 days on the bog, in a classic puking-into-the-sink-while-squirting-away-loudly-at-the-other-end way.

Comment

stilton and figs on toast

Comment

... and raise you a simple brie, allowed to fester magnificently in a clear plastic sandwich bag on the back window ledge of an old Volvo (sans A/C), that spent hours in the blazing summer sun of 1991...
          <takes deep breath> and... wisely decides to fold.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            toast? this is an it contractors forum! come on - finest crackers from fortnum & mason please.
            Not far off. I don't know about Fortnum's crackers, but their stilton is definitely the one to get. It comes in a little stone pot, and you have to 'grow' it yourself by cracking a wax seal, thus letting the little bacteria breathe and make the green sludge separate into the yellow with blue veins. It's the yummiest.

Comment

Interesting play....

... however... I will see your stilton astride a roquefort, placed upon a stinking bishop placed inside a large dollop of three day exposed vieux boulogne, and raise you a simple brie, allowed to fester magnificently in a clear plastic sandwich bag on the back window ledge of an old Volvo (sans A/C), that spent hours in the blazing summer sun of 1991, as the idiot driver made his way from Bristol to Manchester. The stench was ... well ... genuinely vomit-inducing. And he ate it, to prove himself "tough"... and then spent 2 days on the bog, in a classic puking-into-the-sink-while-squirting-away-loudly-at-the-other-end way.
              I'll see your Brie and raise you a round of Casu Marzu.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                Not far off. I don't know about Fortnum's crackers, but their stilton is definitely the one to get.... It's the yummiest.
                agreed. there is never enough of it.

Comment

Working...
                X