• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please put more jokes here

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
    He visited the south pole, then the north pole.
    Your joke only works on a web client, not via mobile apps

(The first line of the joke is in the post title, which isn’t displayed in the app.)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/50Sh...2%3A%22O%22%7D

Comment

My best friend Gav died yesterday from taking heartburn tablets, I still can't believe Gaviscone

Comment

Having just been to see the new Avengers movie, I was surprised to find that they'd not plastered the Hulk in adverts. He is after all a huge Banner.
          And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I need a #GDPR expert - do you know one?
            - Yes
            Great, can you give me their contact details?
            - No

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I need a #GDPR expert - do you know one?
              - Yes
              Great, can you give me their contact details?
              - No
              New law designed to stop you receiving unwanted email generating terabytes of unwanted email.

From NewsThump

Comment

Finally justice has been served.
                So there has been this thug called Cal going around breaking into people’s houses in for months, but the police couldn’t catch him. The weirdest thing about it all he was breaking into people’s house’s just to ruin there washing machines by putting bricks into them and turning them on 🤔 very strange if you ask me. Anyway, I’ve just read he’s been found dead in an alleyway due to a drug overdose. It’s never nice hearing of people’s deaths,but look on the bright side...

Washing machines live longer with Cal gone.

Comment

Inspired by https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...-question.html

A lawyer was filling out a job application when he came to the question: "Have you ever been arrested?"

He answered no to the question.

The next question, intended for those who answered the preceding question with a yes, was "why?" Nevertheless, the lawyer answered it "Never got caught."

Comment

Arsenal's new manager has called all the players together to sum up his opinion of them.
                    It's reported that he said "You are awful, but I like you"

Comment

Royal wedding outtakes. Requires sound.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/998077805048094720

Comment

Working...
                      X